Call the victim support helpline 116 006 if:
- you have fallen victim to an offence
- you have been neglected or mistreated
- you have been subjected to physical, mental, sexual or economic violence
- you have lost a loved one as a result of a crime or an accident
- you want to report someone who may need help
- you want advice on how to support a person in need in their difficulties
Call us 24/7 on 116 006
and from abroad +372 614 7393. Both numbers are free and we advise you in Estonian, Russian and English.
Every day from 16:00 to 20:00, victims can contact the victim support helpline 116 006 in Ukrainian. Ukrainian-speaking psychologists answer the phone. At other times, it is possible to arrange counseling in Ukrainian at a convenient time by calling the same number. Counseling is done by phone or video.
If you don't want to talk on the phone,
you can write to the online chat at www.palunabi.ee. To start a conversation, press the "Start conversation" button in the right corner. You can remain anonymous if you wish.
All appeals are recorded.
Last updated: 03.04.2023