- On September 1, the Tallinn customer service hall of the Social Insurance Board will open its doors at Paldiski mnt 80.
The month of September also brings news to the Social Insurance Board. Already from tomorrow, the Tallinn customer service hall of the Board will be open to people at Paldiski mnt 80 instead of the…
- The nursing care reform that will come into effect on July 1 will alleviate people's expenses on nursing home fees
The nursing care reform, which will come into effect on July 1, 2023, will see the state contribute to the payment of nursing home fees, significantly supporting the well-being of care recipients and…
- The new Victim Support Act improves the availability of support
On April 1st, the new Victim Support Act came into effect, which improves the availability of support for victims of violence, crime, or crisis situations. The system for applying for benefits for…
- The most vulnerable group targeted by human trafficking consists of citizens from third countries
Last year, 569 individuals reached out to the Social Insurance Board's helpline 6607320 for the prevention of human trafficking and assistance to victims. Among them, 40 cases were suspected of…
- All information related to the birth of a child is now collected on the website Eesti.ee
A new information service allows parents-to-be and current parents to learn everything related to government services and benefits, labor relations, health insurance and other issues.
- Conditions for assistance to war refugees improve at Tallinn Bus Station
The Social Insurance Board has expanded its information point at Tallinn Bus Station to provide even better assistance to Ukrainian war refugees who have arrived in Estonia. The information point has…
- EU COVID certificates to be issued by the Social Insurance Board
Estonians and foreigners who have been issued the Estonian ID-Code and who do not have the possibility to create EU COVID certificates by themselves at the Patient Portal, may fill the application…