We pay the allowance for a disabled child to the child's parent or guardian if the child (age group 0-15 years) has been diagnosed with a severe degree of disability.
The rates of social benefits are:
- 138.08 euros per month for a child with a moderate disability
- 161.09 euros per month for a child with a severe disability
- 241.64 euros per month for a child with a profound disability
How do I get it?
When applying for social support for the first time, an application must be submitted to the Social Insurance Board.
You can find the application form here.
There are several ways to apply:
- submit a request in self-service through communication and notification
- send the completed and digitally signed application to the Social Insurance Board's e-mail address [email protected]
- send the application by mail to the address Paldiski mnt 80, 15092 Tallinn
- take the application to the customer service of the Social Insurance Board
In case of repeated determination of disability, it is not necessary to submit a new application for social benefit but to fill in the fields concerning the determination of social benefit in the request for an expert examination.
Last updated: 18.05.2023