This is a simplified theoretical model.
- The results are presented in present-day values.
- The I pillar pension amount has been calculated using the currently applicable value of a year of pensionable service and base part and does not include the pension index changes.
- The prognosis is also left aside when calculating the II pillar pension amount, and the II pillar past productivity does not also include the personal productivity of each person.
- This model has not been designed to calculate the precise pension amount for everybody.
* The pension is calculated assuming that you work 40 years before retiring, and your salary’s correlation to the medium Estonian salary does not change.
When calculating the pension amount the calculator takes into account the last 40 years of working life and therefore the changing of the year of joining the second pension pillar only affects the amount of the pension if the chosen year of joining falls within the 40-year period of employment.
Kui oleksid praegu selles vanuses ja läheksid
pensionile, oleks sinu pensioni suurus:
Sinu pension on 0 % sinu brutopalgast.
Sinu pension on:
ehk 50% keskmisest 2047. aasta prognoositavast brutopalgast - 3200 €
Last updated: 19.02.2024